Affordable best agra tour package with discount
Agra, the city that is domestic to the Taj Mahal, is one of the most well-known and visited locations in all of India.
It draws not best foreigners, however also plenty of neighborhood Indians which have come via best agra tour package
on vacation or simply come for a day journey from Delhi.
I spent a total of just three days in Agra, and even as I did maximum of the touristy matters (I didn’t control to get off the crushed route so just like I usually do), it turned into a very good amount of time to look a few actually breathtaking historical sights.
Arriving and Leaving Agra
- Train – There are two important teach stations that cater to Agra: Agra Fort and Agra Cantt.
- Agra Fort railroad station will maximum possibly be the more convenient station for you. It’s just a few kilometers from the Taj Mahal area (wherein many guest houses are located) and adjacent to the well-known Agra Fort.
- The 2nd railroad station is Agra Cantt, that is positioned about 10 kilometers from the Taj Mahal location.
- When I left Agra to visit Delhi, I had to capture an early morning teach from this station. From the Hotel in an car rickshaw it cost me 180 Rupees and took approximately 20 minutes to get there.
The station is clearly pretty high-quality, organized (in assessment to other stations in India), and the teach platform numbers have been even indexed on display screens!
1. Taj Mahal – I don’t assume anyone comes to Agra with out traveling the Taj Mahal, it’s THE motive human beings go to Agra; I’m no longer going to lie, it changed into nearly absolutely the reason I visited the town. The suitable news is, the Taj Mahal simply does stay as much as its reputation (at the least I thought so). It’s surely a fabulous display of white marble and I was impressed by means of its splendor and ancient importance. At 750 INR for front, it’s not reasonably-priced, however I thought it was really worth it. There’s a huge list of what you’re not allowed to bring in, so ensure you depart those things at your lodge. Here a Taj Mahal video I made.
2. Agra Fort – Another website, which I wasn’t anticipating to be so fantastic after journeying the Taj Mahal, is Agra’s Fort. It was yet another extremely good piece of architecture records built with the aid of the Mughals. Agra Fort is virtually an entire crimson walled city, and you could easily spend some hours browsing the distinct homes and lookouts in the castle. I virtually appreciated the pleasant information in the fort, carved into marble and stone. Entrance changed into 300 INR and I’d remember one of the activities in Agra which you shouldn’t miss.
3. Baby Taj – The Tomb of I’timÄd-ud-Daulah, or better known extra truly because the Baby Taj, is another high-quality appeal to peer in Agra. It’s no longer a big mausoleum, so it doesn’t take lengthy to go to, however it’s another super example of Mughal creation and design with lovely detail. It changed into a hundred INR to enter and an auto rickshaw from the Taj Mahal ought to value 100 – 150 INR (the Baby Taj is across the river).
4. Mehtab Bagh Gardens – Since I became at the Baby Taj, I decided to forestall with the aid of the lawn across the river from the Taj Mahal as properly. It’s just an ordinary park designed as a lawn, and whilst it does have a nice view of the Taj Mahal, I didn’t think it become well worth a visit unless you’re surely into images and need to capture a shot of the Taj from across the river. It’s additionally 100 INR entrance.
5. Sadar Bazar – Sadar Bazar is a buying area in Agra, and even as it’s a little touristy, it’s also pretty local. There is a strip of shops in which you can find souvenirs and additionally convenience store gadgets and meals. It’s a great market to look for leather-based and marble items, even though I personally have no concept what prices might be. There are some of restaurants and road food snack stalls within the location, inclusive of Mama Chicken House (greater below), an area you should eat at just for its first rate name!
|(Published: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:36:00 +0000)|
|( Source: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BestAgraTourPackage )