Polyurethanes or PU soles are the rulers of the footwear industry. When a footwear designer aims for a long-lasting, comfortable and adaptable pair of shoes, he turns to the idea of using PU soles. Hence, the most reputed footwear designing companies in India use PU soles when it comes to customer satisfaction and good feedback.
PU soles are of the best assistance
These soles range from producing sports shoes, trekking shoes and boots to extensively high-end business and fashion shoes. Its durability is so versatile that it can come up with comfortable shoes for any field. Indian designers often opt for these soles for the following benefits:
- PU soles are flexible, easy-going and produce heat-resistant safety shoes.
- They have extensive mechanical properties and are water-resistant, however, that does not interfere with its flair for design.
- They are eco-friendly and are created to be chemical-proof.
How can you elongate the soles’ service?
When you’re opting for safety shoes online, you try to include the most beneficial soles in your shopping. With PU soles offering labour safety shoes, you get a pretty clear idea on what type of footwear to buy. Although for its longevity, these soles are of prime importance in the sports and trekking industry, they have managed to sneak into everyday comfort as well. However, you should
- Use a scrubbing brush or warm water to clean the soles
- Never put them under direct sun as it could cause severe damage
- Apply linseed or fish oil from time to time to increase their durability
- Check for bacterial growth