Personal Growth With James Blackburn |
Make Peace To Be Happy|
|How to Apologize For over 10 years, I have found that writing without a doubt is the best method of communicating strong feelings BEFORE a face to face meeting. The reason is because when strong emotions are present people react and interrupt without intelligently choosing their response. 99% of the time in a face to|
|(Published: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 19:05:20 +0000)|
Internet Marketing Coaching Year |
Life In The Grind|
|Life in the Grind was the subject of last week’s webinar. Apparently, there are a few mentoring students moaning about the boring work they’re doing. And, I have to admit, I’m one of them. Dull, dull. Endlessly dull.
The good news is I’m keeping at it. I’m plodding on and, for the most part, not being|
|(Published: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:57:11 +0000)|
Motivation Techniques |
Internet Marketing History Shows A Lack Of Internal Motivation|
|I first tried my hand at internet marketing back in 2005, when adsense fortunes were being made practically overnight. I was instantly hooked by the ability to create a site and start earning money within 2-3 days. It wasn’t really the money that hooked me in though, although I was unaware of this at the|
|(Published: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:56:23 +0000)|
Our Wealth of Knowledge and Experience for You to Use |
|Hi – I’m Doug Bowers and welcome to Fitness advice! I can only assume you are here because you are looking for answers and / or new information. That’s exactly what Richard and I intend to do – answer your questions, give you as much information as you need and help you start or continue|
|(Published: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 03:14:53 +0000)|
Band Coaching |
How to Write a Good Song – 3 Steps to Easy Songwriting|
|Songwriting is something some people can do off the top of their head and others struggle just to find words that rhyme. Now I believe songs should be from the heart, but if you’re struggling, this article is going to give you a step by step process of how to write a good song.1. Know|
|(Published: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 08:24:31 +0000)|
Cost Of Poor Credit |
How Much Does Poor Credit Cost You?|
|Share Tweet How Much Does Poor Credit Cost You? You probably have heard many times that it is much better for you to have a good credit history than a poor one. But what does it mean for you in dollars and cents? When you are applying for a loan, a difference of a|
|(Published: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:03:20 +0000)|
Fidelity Coaching |
Having a Plan|
|Many agents wake up towards the end of December and decide they should set some goals for the coming year. However many of us have a process for doing this that is less than scientific, less than a real plan, but they resort to what I call numbers PFA (Numbers, Plucked From the AIR) MaybeContinue Reading|
|(Published: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 07:38:44 +0000)|
psychometric assessment |
Does your CV / resume stand out?|
|Exactly what does it take to write a great resume? There are numerous armchair ‘resumologists’ out there who think they know what it requires to put together an ideal resume. However creating a great resume does not suggest you ought to abide by the policies you encounter from good friends and colleagues. It does not […]|
|(Published: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:44:42 +0000)|
PromozSEO SEO Digital Marketing Blog |
6 Ways Small Businesses can Leverage Social Media Sites to Market Their Products and Services|
Leveraging Social Media for Small Business Success
In the present Social Media
influenced society and economy, it is really important for every entrepreneur to know the ways to get new prospective customers and clients as well as to market the small business by using the social media. These days, with the invention and advancements of the social networking sites, it has become really fast and easy to connect and engage with the social community of people, who want to avail the products and the services that these businesses offer.
The social media platforms use the real time conversations, which allow the entrepreneurs, gain maximum exposure for their business and to build up a great online presence. Often the small businesses make their social media marketing strategy limited by creating a Facebook page or a Pinterest board. But no matter how small your business is, in case you want to make it profitable and trustworthy, then you must have the plan and strategy about how you can add the community of the fans in your business effectively so that it can bring more business leads and sales conversions.
The popular social media platforms like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs make it really possible for every business to attract the ideal clients, to build up a trust and relationship with each of their customers and offer great solutions and services. Besides, there are also quite a few reasons why it is important for the business, including the home based ones to use the social media to market their products.
Now let’s have a look at how the home businesses should leverage the social media platforms to get the maximum out of them.
• Keep the message relevant: These days, the information travels really fast, that means the information becomes old very soon. Therefore, it is important to keep the information updated always. The interesting and fresh contents make the social media alive, but ensure that the contents are valuable and useful too. Useless details can only turn off the businesses. It doesn't matter whether you have a low budget, but you have to feed your targeted audience, fans and clients constantly with good social media contents so that they come back to your profile for more. Showcase your expertise and offer them valuable solutions through your posts. But make sure that you are not promoting your business all the time. Around 70% - 80% of your regular posts should add values in terms of knowledge and ideas and the rest can be about your business, products, services or your achievements.
• Keep the contents short and sweet: The main goal of the social media is to capture the interest of the clients in the fastest way. People never invest more than a few seconds of time to check the commercials and therefore they pass off the winding and longer messages. So, the messages should be packed with the details that they can go through at a glance. That means the messages should not be too vivid. It is better to add attractive and compelling graphics and images with the contents to make them more visually appealing, effective and conversionable.
• Try and analyze social paid ads:
Social media is mostly free but there are options where you can invest money to promote your business to your target audience and demographics. Like Facebook offer paid ads which can be targeted to a particular country, city, age group, gender or an industry. Customized and properly targeted Facebook ads can deliver very good results to any business. So depending on your budget and business type, you can opt in these social ads or other forms of paid digital marketing
to amplify your product’s immediate and natural reach.
• Leverage the search engines: The social media networks also work as the powerful search engine tools, which the entrepreneurs can leverage in order to market their solutions to their target audiences on the basis of the particular interests. The top ranking social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest also assist the business owners in moving up their search engine rankings by social media mentions, signals, followers, shares or likes that can provide the online contents with some extra boost on SERP. But nothing likes Google Plus; Google Plus should be leveraged fully to get the tons of search engine benefits that any small business can acquire.
• Build a global brand: The social media platforms allow every business with any budget to create a recognizable and global brand online. This thing is really helpful for all the home based or small entrepreneurs, who are unable to afford the costly marketing procedures, but still need some effective ways to gain the exposure on the global level. The viral nature of the social media can attract numerous people to the brands while creating buzz around the services and the products.
• Share unique voice through the social media: The social media is a crowded place with too much noise and there are a number of ways to leverage the social media platforms efficiently for a business. One of the effective medium is through blogging. Blogs are the perfect place to establish the voice of the entrepreneurs while sharing really relevant, inspiring and valuable contents. Besides, these also allow the entrepreneurs in creating a conversation as well as in building the brand or product awareness. By driving back the active social media fan followers to the blogs; you can get a huge scope of converting the warm leads into your customers and buyers.
To conclude with, the social media platforms work as the gateway for every business to connect with their market. Once they get the scope to identify as well as engage with the prospective clients, interested in the services or products, it becomes possible to build the online influence properly and to drive the traffic in a way. This also increases the bottom line of the businesses.
Social media platforms will surely return good results if the business remains consistent, focused and patient. Continuous monitoring and analysis is very important to understand which works best in terms of social engagements, business leads and sales conversions. Small and new businesses must understand that the social media takes enough time and real efforts to develop a circle of communities around a business or a brand, so staying motivated, dedicated and persistent is really important.
|(Published: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 01:22:52 -0700)|
Life Coaching |
Hypnotherapy with Tasneem Kagalwalla|
|“Hypnosis is the epitome of mind-body medicine. It can enable the mind to tell the body how to react, and modify the messages that the body sends to the mind.” – New York Times So what is Hypnosis? Here’s the truth about Hypnosis. When you hear the word hypnosis, you may picture the mysterious hypnotist […]|
|(Published: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:48:27 +0000)|
wiggmans coaching |
Success Rituals and Superstitions|
|All successful people not only have their personal rules of success but they also have a set of rituals that they perform daily to ensure continued success.B5BW4N9JZ8CX These success rituals are not something they just stumbled upon overnight. Most likely it took years of trial and error to refine them. As any successful person knows|
|(Published: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:18:08 +0000)|
Positive Life Coaching and Training |
Positive Life Coaching Enhancing Improved Decision Making Capacity|
Human life is bound to go through failures and adversities. There is hardly any individual walking under the sun that has not faced disappointments in life. However, in spite of all the upheavals that life offers, one has to keep going until the moment the journey comes to a natural termination. Continuing with the flow of life is actually much easier said than done. At certain instances when one encounters a colossal failure one feels like giving up for the last time.
At such critical phases of life, the aspect of positive life coaching and training
proves more relevant than anything else. On the other hand, some people achieve all the worldly success that they desire and yet they fail to understand the reason of their existence. Life for these individuals is also severely stressed. Positive life coaching is an excellent way to bring them back into the mainstreams of life as well.
Most great opportunities of life come in the guise of challenge and adversity. Because of the apparent veil, we fail to recognize the opportunities. This is exactly where a dedicated life-coaching expert proves his or her indispensability. These professionals invariably help us to identify the opportunities as they come. In other words, working with life-coaching experts helps to open up the hidden doors of opportunities in our life, which in turn washes away all our pent-up sorrows of failure.
The contemporary time and age is unbelievably competitive and thus, the society we are living in is most demanding as compared to those of the past. It is all the more crucial for any individual to strike a perfect balance between work and life. The aspect of positive life coaching undeniably revolves around striking this balance. As such, any effective life coaching training invariably caters to self-confidence building courses
. The company of dedicated and professional life coaches gradually helps one to realize the higher values and beliefs of life. This in turn helps one to achieve an improved thought process and an improved decision-making capacity in course of time.
|(Published: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:59:00 +0000)|
Internet Marketing Coaching Year |
Fourth Shelf Down and 20 Books From the Left|
|Here’s an idea if you’re experiencing writer’s block . . .
Finding myself with some of my writing time still outstanding, and feeling singularly uninspired, I decided to play a game.
To overcome my writer’s block and write a complete article no matter how good or bad I think it is whilst writing it.
|(Published: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:16:40 +0000)|
ADHD Coaching in Santa Monica CA | Barbara Lipscom |
Now that Labor Day has come and gone, how do we move from “Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer” (Nat King Cole) to the to-do lists that autumn requires? Whether we are returning home from actual vacations or simply getting back to the routines of daily life necessitated by resuming work, creative and/or school responsibilities, how can we help ourselves as we head into this new season?
People often seek out coaching
to improve their efficiency
by learning and improving
their abilities to manage time, tasks, materials and space, establish routines, follow through on and complete chosen or assigned projects. Most people have the desire and often need to bring more order to their lives. They want to feel a sense of choice in what they are doing, to feel more in charge and not so out of control. Together in our coaching
sessions, we spend time making sense of what it is they are doing or want to be doing. We categorize things, create to-do lists, establish schedules and routines and document calendars, set timers and alarms and work on accountability. We address the obstacles to chosen goals and create conditions for success. This is a challenging, dynamic, interesting and fun process requiring tenacity and hard work.
With all of this concentration on creating and implementing our to-do lists we often overlook the important steps necessary to build the strength and resilience necessary “to-do” all we desire.
As we work on the to-do lists in coaching
, it is essential that we also build the strength and resilience necessary for everyone –and especially for those dealing with AD/HD
and other executive functioning challenges— to deal with the details of daily life and the inevitable changes and challenges we encounter
The six elements we remain mindful of as we build strength and resilience are:
- Relationships/ Support
Much has been written about each of these, and the links shared below are only a beginning. As we work to establish the practices necessary to create strength and resilience, a fluid ebb and flow between the to-do and the to-be in our lives emerges. Everything gets easier!
|(Published: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 02:44:00 +0000)|
Find Tutors, Trainers and Coaching Centers for you |
10 E-Mail Etiquette To Follow Before You Hit The Send Button|
|Remember the letter writing sessions we used to have in school? In par with those, have come up a new chapter in English classes called e-mail writing. It may seem that letter and e-mail is conceptually same but in reality, there is a lot of difference. Other than the fact, that letter is a physical copy and e-mail is an electronic version - there are several other differences in the style, kind,|
|(Published: Thu, 18 May 2017 16:55:21 +0530)|