Why Silicone Rubber is Incredibly Useful for Homew |
Why Silicone Rubber is Incredibly Useful for Homeware Applications|
In today’s world, people often look for technological innovation to make life easier, healthier & better, especially for homeware utilities as it individually defines our lifestyle and silicone rubber is the material that helps to make it possible.
Silicone rubber is inherently a non-toxic material that is much stable compared to regular rubber as it has a wide chemical compatibility and can maintain its elastic & insulating properties in extreme weather conditions or temperatures ranging -80° F - 400° F (60° C - 205° C).
So, here are some advantages of silicone rubber
that makes it useful different homeware products.
• Biocompatible and non-toxic
• 100% food grade with FDA & LFGB approved availability
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Temperature: -40~230 centigrade
• Safe for dishware, microwave, oven, freezer
• No abnormal odor or staining
• Eco-Friendly & Non-stick finish
• Flexible, lightweight and portable
• Easy to store and transport
• Durable, long-standing, long lasting
• Hardness: according to customer's request
• Different colors, sizes & styles are available
• Customize design availability
So, Silicone rubber is the perfect material for different homeware applications ranging from kitchenware, decorative items, gifting, handling tools and more that fits the modern lifestyle.
|(Published: Thu, 17 May 2018 04:54:39 -0700)|
Applications of Silastic for Kitchenware, Homeware |
Silicone Applications: The Biggest Trend in Homeware Products Nowadays|
|Silicone is a polymer that highly used for different purposes in industries nowadays. With some unique architectural properties like flexibility, rubbery, water resistant and stable in high temperature etc makes it preferred choice for construction material, automotive parts, aviation, food processing applications, gift, toys, electrical parts or medical equipment. The material remains unaffected in extreme temperature like -80° F - 400° F (60°|
|(Published: Fri, 04 May 2018 11:37:02 GMT)|