WordPress SEO Master 1.0.1|
|We’ve just released an update to WordPress SEO Master that fix the menu problems.
Go to http://www.ezbizniz.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-seo-master to download.
No related posts.
No related posts.|
|(Published: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:25:47 +0000)|
Knowledge Constructs WordPress SEO Plugins Themes |
Free WordPress Website Training|
|Sheesh. It’s been almost 2 years since I posted anything on this website. Nice to see that it’s still doing well in the search engines for “WordPress SEO Beginner” though. Who’d've thought my free training article from a couple of years ago would still have such an impact? I certainly didn’t.
Which leads me nicely on|
|(Published: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:44:54 +0000)|
BlackWater Blog |
Improving Your Google Adsense Earnings|
|If webmasters want to monetize their websites, the great way to do it is through Adsense. There are lots of webmasters struggling hard to earn some good money a day through their sites. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from Adsense ads on their websites. What|
|(Published: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:52:35 +0000)|
Search Engine Guide |
Should Your Hyperlocal Blog Muckrake?|
by Miriam Ellis
Muckraking isn't the prettiest word in the English language, but the work of its best-known proponents has led to some of America's most important political, social and legal reforms. Gritty individuals like Ida Tarbell, Ray Stannard Baker and Upton Sinclair put their reputations, even their lives, on the line to shed light on
scenarios of corruption, abuse and inequality.
Isn't it interesting to consider what these individuals might have done had they lived in the days of the hyperlocal blog? In the past, muckrakers frequently had to hammer their stories through the tough and narrow mediums of the mainstream press or publishing houses. Today, someone like you can tell the truth that you know, with the click of a button. The hyperlocal blog presents a unique opportunity to highlight serious local concerns, but what place does muckraking have in this new world? Is it a good idea or not?
On his own hyperlocal blog, Matt McGee
has just published a series of smart tips he gave to one of the people whose work I respect most in the small business world: Anita Campbell of
SmallBizTrends.com, for a webinar. Matt and Anita suggest that hyperlocal blogs which have been created to increase customer loyalty should avoid controversy:
All this talk about being a community resource is fine and good, but it's still a business blog that you're running. You don't have to blog about everything going on in town and risk alienating potential customers. I'd avoid politics on a hyperlocal business blog. I'd avoid being too critical of local groups, organizations, other businesses, and really just about anyone. You don't have to be the town's cheerleader who presents everything as Super-Duper Awesome, but you should skip the controversial stuff if you're trying to build loyal local customers.
I'm pretty much of the same mind with Matt and Anita on this (in fact, I gave similar
advice in a series of posts I wrote on Hyperlocal Blogging back in 2008). If your hyperlocal blog is part of your presence as the local barber, restaurant owner
or psychotherapist, it probably won't be 'good for business' to use this vehicle as your opportunity to call out the mayor for shoplifting at the local liquor
store, right? The potential outcomes of doing so demand that I quote Mark Twain:
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Yes, using your hyperlocal business blog might create
a hot time in the old town tonight for awhile, generating buzz and links, but when the people you might expose come back with blistering accusations about you and your activities,
you might just wind up out of business
|(Published: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:45:43 -0600)|
SEO and Internet Marketing |
Website Designing and Development|
|GetHighRanks is a leading website design and development company with a strong reputation, history, and expansive skill-set. We consistently deliver creative, scalable web designs and solutions that reflect the personality, needs, and vision of our clients.|
|(Published: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:53:33 -0800)|
Legal Practice Course – Law Revision Notes|
|I completed my LPC / Legal Practice Course at College of Law in Bloomsbury in 2009. I have a few friends who are doing the course now and the big exams namely Litigation, Business and Property law are now coming up very soon.
Now as my friends before me passed me their LPC notes, I passed|
|(Published: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:57:09 +0000)|
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Blog |
How Seasons Affect Search Behaviour|
|Not as many modern industries as in the agricultural past are as aware of the changing of the seasons. Certainly, the odd business may have a heightened awareness of the time of year every so often, and most businesses are sensitive to the end of the financial year. Seasonality on the whole, however, is not|
|(Published: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 16:45:53 +0000)|
Electron Plumber |
Free Link Building Through Social Networks|
I’ve been planning on writing my own free program for making money online through building successful websites for a while now. I keep getting distracted by the crap that tends to derail all great ideas. Creating a site and program that is worthwhile with real tutorials takes time and investment and I keep going back
|(Published: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 04:46:07 +0000)|
What Jeffrey Hayzlett *Really* Thinks About Social Media and Entrepreneurship|
|I recently sat down with Jeffrey Hayzlett, the ex-CMO of Kodak.
We had met earlier this year at another big social media event, but I finally was able to get him to reveal details of his inner secrets. This included more thoughts on running your own business, leveraging social media and what it takes to “make|
|(Published: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:36:10 +0000)|
Triangle Local Search Solutions |
How to Optimize a Video for Search Engines|
|It was not too many years ago that people browsing the internet were much more interested in regular webpages than videos for most of their queries. However, now that 56k modems are becoming a thing of the past and broadband is exploding , users are able to view video just as quickly as they can|
|(Published: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 02:13:00 +0000)|
Earning Money Online |
PageRank ain't everything|
PageRank ain’t everything. CONTENT is the alpha and omega of any blog. This content needs supplementing from links and organic action. Organic action may be people adding your site to StumbleUpon or referencing from their Twitter or Facebook pages. All in all, one article can score well (because it has lots of good unique content
|(Published: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:01:07 +0000)|
SEO services in Pune | Skovian Ventures |
By: Viraj (viraj567700) | Pearltrees|
|[…] SEO Company India ,SEO Services India ,Search Engine Marketing Services | Skovian Ventures. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines via the ‘natural’ or ‘un-paid’ (“organic or algorithmic”) search results. Are you looking for a top SEO service in India to improve the visibility of your website in the search engine? […]|
|(Published: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:37:55 +0000)|
Seo Specialists India - SEO News and Trends |
Tips to Increase Website Traffic Within a Short Time|
It is raining websites. They have become so popular that when a new business is started first and foremost the promoters consider having a website. It is estimated that around 100 thousand websites are launched every day around the world. A new website is like a new born deer in the jungle. It should be up and running withing a short time. If it does not, it is likely to pounced upon and devoured by its predators (read competitors). How do you make your website stand apart from million other websites? If it is a new website how do you increase the traffic within a short time?
1) SEO: What is that?: If your website is not optimized for SEO you are as good as invisible to the world. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is allowing internet search engines to locate your website. This allows people who are looking for your products to be directed to your website. The right SEO can attract valuable clients to your website whereas the wrong one will make you hidden behind tons of search results. If you can, hire an SEO consultant who can provide the much needed guidance and boost to lift your website from ground zero.
2) Socialize: Social media is a powerful tool to reach out to prospective customers. Creating a presence on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest is absolutely essential to draw traffic to your brand new website. It helps in recognition of your brand and create a client base. You can open a channel of communication with key audiences through the use of social media. Remember to use different approaches for various social media. A Facebook strategy might not be as effective on LinkedIn and vice versa. Use social media to your advantage to make your website popular as fast as possible.
3) Provide a feedback page: Enable your website users to provide feedback and queries. Review and respond regularly! It can be very frustrating if a client asks a query and nobody responds. Clarifying their doubts promptly helps them take decisions which are positive for your business. A lady was fascinated by a mobile cover guard on a website but was hesitating because she not sure whether it would fit her mobile model. She posted a query on the website mentioning her mobile brand and model. She got a response immediately through mail with a pic of a similar mobile and the cover fitted to it. Result: The lady placed an order immediately.
4) Is your website user-friendly?: Are potential clients able to navigate your website pages easily? Do they come to dead ends on some pages and do not know where to proceed? Your website might be built by the most creative designers in the world who know all about how to make attractive websites. But if they do not know how to make customer-friendly designs, your website is almost as good as nothing. Navigation is one of the important aspects of browsing a website and it can either break or make your online business’ future success. So do a thorough check of your website’s navigation elements before going online.
5) Make Google your best friend: You might be wondering why only ‘google friendly’ when there are other search engines available such as Bing, Yahoo, Ask etc. If you want the answer, ask any average person which search engine he or she uses on the net. Most likely he or she will respond ‘Google’. Google was and will continue to be everyone’s favorite search engine at least for some time to come. So doing everything that Google likes is going to be favorable for your website. This includes having appropriate SEO keywords, great quality content, fast loading website, attractive design and layout, as well as appropriate usage of videos and images. Do not try to cheat Google just for SEO by spamming, key word stuffing and adding bad links as Google has advanced techniques to catch such offenders.
In this cutthroat competitive online business, every strategy and every technique counts. Use them to your advantage to get the traffic to your website fast.
|(Published: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:21:38 +0000)|
Hire SEO Expert Blog |
Internet Marketing Dallas is the Part of Business Plans|
|Online marketing, or we can also call the internet marketing, is a part of every business plan, which focuses on the promotion of different types of products and businesses with the use of websites and e-mails. Every day, online marketing is more and more often, so you must be ready for it. In this article, […]|
|(Published: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 13:14:57 +0000)|